Pest Elimination Systems Technology, Inc., “PEST” for short, was formed in 1987 when a need was seen in the New York marketplace to provide superior pest elimination services to those clients who were concerned with their own customer satisfaction and who wanted to meet the tough criteria set forth by the New York City Department of Health, and all other State and Federal Agencies controlling the application of pesticides and rodenticides.
Why Use PEST to Combat Your Pest Problems?
- Experience: With more than 30 years in the industry and led by our President who is a third-generation pest control entrepreneur, there is no pest problem we haven’t seen.
- Expertise: We fully understand that pest control is never a one-off project, but rather a smartly planned process that ensures total elimination and preventive monitoring. With our Integrated Pest Management (IPM) expertise, PEST is able to utilize our industry knowledge to provide full protection for your premises.
- Eco-Friendly: Being Green Shield Certified, we abide by the principles of ensuring safe, green, and humane pest removal in all our services. We often opt for non-chemical control solutions, and if a pesticide is required, we will only use New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (NYSDEC) approved pesticides.
- Training: Our pest control technicians are highly trained to perform site evaluations, pest identification and treatment, and post-treatment monitoring that surpass industry standards.
- Equipment: At PEST, we invest in highly advanced pest control equipment that effectively helps our technicians perform the most efficient pest control work for our customers.
- Customer Service: Whether it’s the project manager, technician, or customer service representative that you encounter from our PEST team, you will be impressed with our client-centric focus and dedication.
- Affordability: Because we know the pest control industry inside out, we price our services competitively so that our clients can always enjoy the best value when choosing us for pest control.
Now that you know what PEST stands for when it comes to quality pest control, there’s no reason why you should trust anyone else other than PEST to handle your pest infestation problems. Call us at 212.945.0868 or email us at email@example.com to get started.