At Pest Elimination Systems Technology, Inc., we provide top-notch entomology services to organizations from both the public and private sectors. We have the excellent knowledge and experience in dealing with insects and other invertebrates that occur in the United States. If you are looking for a certified entomological consulting firm, you have come to the right place.
Why are Entomology Services Important?
- Effective resolution for recurring pest problems: You are experiencing an ongoing pest problem that can’t be treated despite the best efforts of your current pest control service provider. Let us take a look and provide in-depth reports that allow you to make better choices that save you both money and time.
- Pests can pose serious health concerns: Your employees or customers complaining of suspicious lesions? We can identify the root cause of the problem via our lab services, including tick identification, insect identification, and more.
- Ensure your IPM program plan maintains compliance: More food operators, hospitals, retail units, office buildings, etc., are adopting IPM principles. Make sure you stay compliant with our entomology consulting services. Planning to adopt a low-impact “green” building policy? We can develop the perfect plan for you.
List of Species We Have Worked with
Our expertise in pests, invertebrates, arachnids, and rare or endangered insects is second to none. We have years of experience in conducting in-depth field studies on the following species:
- Snails: Trinity Bristle Snails, Morro Shoulderband Snails, and more.
- Crustaceans: Riverside Fairy Shrimps, Conservancy Fairy Shrimps, Vernal Pool Tadpole Shrimps, and more.
- Insects: Delhi Sands Flower-loving Flies, Quino Checkerspot Butterflies, Kern Primrose Sphinx Moths, Mount Hermon June Beetles, and more.
- Common Pests: Ants, Bed Bugs, Birds, Cockroaches, Flies, Mice, Mosquitoes, Rats, Spiders, Termites, Ticks, and more.
Types of Entomology Services We Offer
- Prepare environmental documents to that meet CEQA requirements
- Conduct surveys on endangered species
- Assess habitat suitability
- Ecological and behavioral research studies
- Population census estimates
- Analyze environmental impact and constraints
- Arachnid, insect, and invertebrate identification
- Expert witness testimony
- Mitigation design and monitoring
- Literature reviews on selected entomological topics
- … and more!
Why Choose PEST for Entomology Services?
Since our inception, we have completed many projects for a great array of academic, industrial, and governmental clients, with site-specific studies of different species. You can be sure that we provide highly accurate scientific and technical data that allows individuals to make better resource management and land use decisions. All in all, our comprehensive reports and surveys on pertinent entomological issues will benefit you in the long term and keep pest issues to a minimum. We have been in the business for over 30 years and are Green Shield Certified.