Today, the need to guard your building against termites has never been so important. At Pest Elimination Systems Technology, Inc., we provide top-notch termite control solutions to businesses. If you need help with controlling subterranean, drywood, or formosan termite problems, you can rest assured that we are the right people to call.
Common Problems Caused by Termites
Termites are infamous for causing structural property damage. These pests typically feed on wooden furniture, ceilings, floors, and more. In addition, they can traverse through metal siding, plaster, and other materials. Other problems caused by termites include:
- Foundation damage: Subterranean termites are known for their destructive natures and are one of the most common types of termites in the United States. They can cause long lasting damage to the foundation of your office, warehouse, and more.
- Carpet Infestation: Since termites love to live close to wood, you can also find them in cellulose-based materials such as books and even carpets. Once they ‘build a home’ under your carpet, they can start reproducing in early summer at a quick rate.
Why is Termite Control Important?
- Prevent loss of resale value of your property: Termites can cause properties to sell poorly. Termite damage discovered during building and pest inspection procedures can cause potential buyers or tenants to walk away.
- Prevent major damage to your property and important structures: Why spend thousands of dollars to repair termite damage or risk allowing termites to destroy vital structural components of your property?
- Avoid allergies: Yes, termites can cause allergies to certain individuals. The allergens that they carry can cause respiratory-related problems.
- Protect cloths, carpets, furniture, and more: These are some of the things termites can destroy. With proper termite control, you can avoid unnecessary expenses associated with replacements and repairs.
PEST | Termite Control Solutions
- Site Inspections: Our thorough inspection procedures include checking your crawlspaces for moisture, foundation for wood debris, and other high risk areas that may attract termites.
- Identification and Evaluation: By combining our sharp pairs of eyes and state of the art equipment, we can determine if there is any termite activity or if the structure of your building has been compromised by a termite infestation.
- Discussion and Recommendation: The PEST team will work closely with you to determine the best course of action that needs to be taken to rid the termites.
- Action and Treatment: Our solutions work within, inside, and outside of the foundation to provide a protective area around your building. We may treat spaces and voids in interior and exterior walls, around pipes, and more. All these things can be done without causing damage to your existing landscape.
- Monitoring and Follow-Up: The status of your termite control program will be closely monitored by our specialists to ensure everything is working according to plan.
Why Choose PEST for Termite Control Services?
PEST has been in the business for over 30 years and we utilize innovative pest control techniques that ensure a quality job is done. Whether your situation requires the use of liquid treatment or termite bait, we have got your back. Since our inception, we have been helping businesses solve termite related problems without hiccups. You can rest assured that we are also Green Shield Certified.