Bird pests can cause serious problems for businesses and that’s why Pest Elimination Systems Technology, Inc. is committed to solving these issues via safe, effective, and humane ways. At PEST, we provide stellar bird control solutions that can deter specific pest birds effectively. You can rest assured that we do not condone the use of dangerous chemicals and traps.
Common Diseases Transmitted by Birds
When it comes to wild or pest birds, e.g. sterling birds, geese, and pigeons, there is more than just the avian flu to worry about. In fact, there are more than 60 other diseases that come from birds and their droppings. What’s more, a majority of diseases can be transmitted airborne, which is worrisome. Some of the common diseases transmitted by birds include:
- Louis Encephalitis
- … and more!
Why is Bird Control Important?
- Ensure positive brand experience: When pest birds congregate in large numbers, they can be really noisy. Your customers may feel uncomfortable and may eventually have a negative brand experience. Stop birds from pestering your customers while on your property.
- Improve working and walking conditions within business premises: Bird droppings, whether falling on the pavement or even your employees, can drastically affect working conditions. Droppings may cause loss in productivity or even lead to potential accidents.
- Prevent or reduce structural damage: Believe it or not, there are corrosive types of bird droppings. These droppings can cause beautiful building finishes to erode. The costs for ongoing repairs and maintenance can quickly add up if prompt action to deter pest birds is not taken.
- Keep health hazards to a minimum: As mentioned, pest birds are known to spread over 60 transmittable diseases, including histoplasmosis, encephalitis, meningitis, and more. With bird proper control, you can also stop birds from spreading fleas, lice, ticks and mites.
PEST | Bird Treatment Solutions
- Site Inspections: We conduct a thorough survey to determine the extent of the bird infestation, potential nesting, or roosting sites.
- Identification and Evaluation: Because of our experience, we are able to identify the bird pest species that are causing trouble for you precisely.
- Discussion and Recommendation: After all safety and health risks involved are taken into account, we will decide on the best bird control method. We will also discuss with you the possible solutions
- Action and Treatment: This process could involve engaging cleaning professionals to clean up the droppings, clear the nests from your business premises, set up mechanical traps, and more.
- Monitoring and Follow-Up: Your PEST specialist will facilitate post-action inspection of your property on a regular basis to evaluate and ensure the success of your program.
Why Choose PEST for Bird Control Services?
PEST has been in the business for more than 3 decades and is Green Shield Certified. Our in-depth experience in pest elimination, control, and prevention allows us to keep pest birds at bay with exceptional ease. You can rest assured that all of our technicians are licensed and highly experienced. What’s more, our commitment to delivering dedicated customer care and optimal quality service to our clients is second to none.
Can’t wait to get those pesky birds off your building? Simply call us at 212.945.0868 or email us at email@example.com to get started.